asyncio - asyncio is a library to write concurrent code using the async/await syntax.
I added only those resources that I read/listened to and that I liked. Of course, there are many more resources that I have not looked or read. Please share if you know good asyncio resources. Plus, I probably forgot to add something.
Almost all materials are in English.
- Async IO in Python: A Complete Walkthrough
- Overview of Async IO in Python 3.7. Russian translation
- asyncio: We Did It Wrong
- Miguel Grinberg Asynchronous Python for the Complete Beginner. PyCon 2017
- import asyncio: Learn Python’s AsyncIO by Łukasz Langa
- Advanced asyncio: Solving Real-world Production Problems
- Асинхронность в Python (Олег Молчанов)
For those who want to dive into the topic - lectures from David Beazley (in no particular order):
- David Beazley - Topics of Interest (Python Asyncio)
- David Beazley, The Other Async (Threads + Async ❤)
- Python Concurrency From the Ground Up: LIVE! - PyCon 2015
- Generator: Tricks for Systems Programmers
- A Curious Course on Coroutines and Concurrency
- Generators: The Final Frontier
- Using Asyncio in Python by Caleb Hattingh
- Fluent Python, 2nd Edition (O’Reilly Learning subscription required)
- Async Techniques and Examples in Python. Online course from TalkPython
If you only had to choose one of the free resources:
Other collections of asyncio resources:
Asyncio + network automation: